Montana 610/680: Setting Up The Device
- The Montana® 610 from Garmin features a dual-orientation, 4-inch color touchscreen that’s glove friendly, uses map data to display your full track view so you always know what you’re up against and includes a 1-year Birdseye Satellite Imagery subscription. Includes 3-axis Compass, built-in barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes. High-sensitivity GPS holds your position even in the deepest cover. Includes 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com. Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Bumps, humidity and water are no match for the durable Montana 610- water-rated to IPX7.
- 4-inch dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display.
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites.
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter.
- Weighs 10.2 oz. with included rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, or 11.7 oz. with 3 AA batteries (not included).
- Battery life up to 16 hours on lithium battery and up to 22 hours on AA batteries.
- GPS dimensions 2.9″ x 5.7″ x1.4″.
- Display dimensions 2″ W x 3.5″ H and 4″ diagonally.
- 272 x 480 pixels.
- Built in memory: 4 GB.
- Accepts microSD™ card (not included).