- Standard 22.2mm steel handlebar and soft urethane grips with protective ends. Machined-aluminum binder clamp allows height adjustment from 46-56cm (18-22″), (5mm wrench included).
- Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible.
- Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment.
- EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride. Best of all, they never need air and will never go flat.
- The durable, all-weather mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture.
- Machined-aluminum binder clamp allows saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm (11-16″) for the perfect fit for your child.
- Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance. This position also fosters the advanced ability to stand while gliding as well as pumping and jumping the bike.
If your toddler can walk, a Strider™ balance bike will get your toddler cruising over dirt, grass, and pavement with ease. Designed to be steady, stable, and safe, the Strider™ is perfect for children from 18 months to 5 years old. The Strider 12 Classic model offers every feature a child (or parent) could want. It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value, featuring more than 8 years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements.