- We’ve all complained about the sucky tool kits for new bikes, all you get these days is a screwdriver and a torx wrench. You can’t perform the simplest tasks, you can’t even remove the wheels to make roadside repairs or change rubber.
- BestHex kit contains a 17mm socket, a 19mm socket, and a 19mm hex bar (all these bits used for the front axle), and one 24mm socket for the rear axle.
- Just slip the BestRest tire iron into the slots of the hex tool and you’ll have all the leverage you need to loosen or tighten those axle nuts and bolts.
- Nested dimensions are less than 1.25 x 2 x 2″. Weight is only 4.8 ounces.
- The BestHex Kit only fits BestRest Products tire irons.
What if they could design some hex wrenches so they nested together neatly, and what if they could include a 19mm hex bar that would fit in the front axle? That’s when BestRest came up with the BestHex Axle Nut Wrench Kit. A small compact kit that fits easily in your pack or luggage.